Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My birthday cake

This year, my birthday cake is different. I have got 5 small cakes and they are from japanese bakery. There is a green tea cake but it needs to be ordered 2 days in advance. Nevertheless, I love my chocolate cake. Oh yeah, we had dinner at Sakura restaurant with Mer and Tom. It was Tom's birthday 12 days before mine and Mer's birthday last month. They only just told me that they could make it that afternoon so I just said join us for dinner. =P

Anyway, the portion at the restaurant is so small. We had to order lots just so we don't get hungry so soon. After dinner, we stopped by aunty's place so we eat the cake together. I said that the year before we also ate my birthday cake there and the next day, the earthquake happened. She commented time passes so fast.

cimg7636

I got gift cards for my birthday. It's good because I don't really know what I want for myself. A week before I texted sis to tell her that if she wants to buy something for me, she could buy the vitamin E moisturiser for me from Body Shop. I told her I was running out already. Lol she just laughed. I prefer people to buy something that I need to use, as I always said. Actually getting yoyo toys is not such a bad idea, if I do play with it. Hehehe..

No comments: