Friday, February 24, 2012

25

It's the 22nd Feb today and they are having the earthquake Chch memorial at Hagley Park. I suppose there will be a lot of people going there to remember their loved ones who lost their life. Those who are not there will be observing from tv and have the 2 minute silence at 12.51pm.

Our CEO came down to visit us in Chch office. I was so busy working that I didn't realise she was standing next to my desk telling my team that she is very thankful that we have been working so hard since the destructive earthquakes.

Last night, we celebrated my birthday with dinner at Sakura restaurant in Upper Riccarton. The restaurant just recently opened. The portion was really small so we had to order more. Anyway, after that we had cake at aunty's place. It wasn't a big cake so they ran out already so we had 5 small cakes. Aunty was saying that one year passed so fast because we also had cake at her house the year before on my birthday. We were talking about how the year of my rabbit year would be great then, the next day the destructive earthquake occurred.

I got a scrapbook album from darling which I can put all of photos of what we have been doing. It will be ongoing thing to do since I plan to do for the year of 2012. Hmm.. I got clothes and heels from mummy and daddy so I have new clothes. The heels are awesome. I am wearing them for work since I think that is probably the only time I can flaunt them. Hohoho.. I saw the Michael Hill adverts on tv last night and they are having sale clearance. Maybe I should go check them out and see if they have emerald rings on sale. Hmm.. buy one for myself as present but sounds so sad to be buying something for yourself. It should be people buying for you.

No comments: