Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Integrity

Found this phrase along the square in Palmy city centre.



cimg7645

Currently: I am watching go girls. Oh it just finished. Don't know what is on tv now because I missed the title. I am trying to multitask but to no avail. Lol


Second sis is coming over this weekend. Hmm.. we are going to play ps3 till we drop. Lol I don't know if she likes dance star though but I do know that she likes tekken. She will probably beat me, as always. Hmm.. looking forward to it.


I was looking at my calendar this year and thought, I might be busy with things going on and I also plan to do more things this year. I don't want to be boring but that means will spend more $$. So I have to think about minimizing the cost besides enjoying ourselves. I want to go skiing again though. Lol maybe I should think about getting ski racks for future usage. Hoho.. I can't remember if I did take photos of us and upload here.


Oh yeah, I forgot that I must also put in photos for my scrapbook of me and darling. Hehehe.. darling bought it for my birthday.

No comments: