Thursday, March 01, 2012

Need more photos to brighten up

I think I am going to be busy for the next few weeks. Need to arrange the stuff inside the garage to make more room and also get rid of some stuff. Then, there is the everyday preparing dinner, wing chun and my swimming class. Weekend is groceries and sometimes got own things to do. Lol I just have to know how to prioritize my time and the things to do.

I also have to clear up some things in the house too. I found darling's business cards. He had so many business cards. Lol It's not plastic business cards though so it's ok.

Our garden slabs pavement are done but we still haven't put in the bonding sand between the slabs pavements. Weather has been weird and we can't do it if it's raining. When it's sunny, we had something on. Lousy huh. I am hoping we get something done this Saturday morning though.

I saw this article on leap year extra day impact on workers. Yay, I got extra one day pay. Hehehe.. well, I am sure everyone has it too.

No comments: