Sunday, January 08, 2012

Christmas baking competition

This post is a little overdue. These food photo was taken last month at work when we had Christmas baking competition in the department. We ate them for morning tea. It was awesome. I mean, they do look very nice but some of the insides are not very nice, that is my opinion because I am quite picky with cakes. I don't like some flavours.



cimg7543

Oh I do remember I posted one post with the gingerbread house. Yes, that was one of them. Seriously, some of us who bake so nice could be doing their own business. Of course, not everyone can handle it and not everyone has the capital or ideas on how to start it. Lol so I guess it becomes a hobby for them to bake. =) If they do want to do something like that, they probably want to do a big truck tracking of the ingredients and make loads to sell.


Actually, if someone is committed, you don't need to quit your day job, you can part time earn the money. Yes, it might not be much but it still means something. For those who are single and have nothing much to do at home in the evenings, this is one that you may do. Haha.. I feel like I am instructing people what to do with their life.



cimg7536

No comments: