Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Garden time

I love the weather so much. Lol it's so sunny and my clothes are dry everyday when I wash them. Washed the bedsheet and the duvet cover yesterday and they dry. =) The weather is going to change on Thursday so I am going to wash as much as I can and dry them outside. =)

I am running out of topics to blog here. Lol sis haven't been blogging because she is on holidays. Have to wait till she is back only then more is coming up. I am not going anywhere too so yeah, obviously nothing to blog about. Just waiting for darling's cousin and hubby to arrive with a newborn baby.

I am actually quite excited to see the little baby. I mean, I don't really know anyone (close) in my extended family who have had babies and we are actually quite close. After this, we are going to do some gardening. We plan to dig out the soil and put some bricks over it. It would be nice to have less garden space because we don't need to waste our time cutting them. Right I have to go now. Ciao..

No comments: