Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 1

This is first day. Not much getting done but taking the wooden frame around out is hard because the previous owner put in so deep and bugs crawling about. There was one point where darling said don't move. My first thought is there is a spider on me so I screamed. Lol of course I am right. I don't know how big is the spider but anyway, I hate bugs. Urgh..

We had to shovel some soil out to put the pavement because we wanted to level it to the grey cement. It will definitely take time for us to pave the whole front there. Not sure how long as we are working and busy with our life. Getting professional done is very expensive and worth the money hence this. We did take have to take breaks in between because it is quite tiring. Maybe can take smoke Rocky Patel cigars in too. Hahaha

cimg7561

Anyway, I shall make lunch and get to gardening.

No comments: