Tuesday, December 27, 2011

House maintenance

We washed the car on Saturday afternoon. It was such a nice day for washing the car and the clothes. But when I was drenched, it was cold. Lol.. we also did gardening the week before and cut off all the grass. It looks nice now. Maybe next, we might do the address plaques. Do it up nicely on the outside of the house. Shall I decorate it? Lol..

cimg7552

I was chatting with a friend about life. Asked me if I was alright from the earthquake. I said I was fine then recall that I was just about to close the cupboard in the kitchen full of breakable things when the third strong earthquake of the day hit. Lucky nothing fall over and hit me. I rushed to take the keys and open the door to run out. By the time I reach outside, it stopped. I laughed at myself after that.

Funny how I didn't panic as I was rushing out from the house. Funny incident though.

No comments: