Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bluh

Have been procrastinating to read and also do something useful. At least I did some gardening during the weekend and it's looking better than before. My arms are sore from gardening and I only realize it when we went to wing chun and darling was punch paring at my arms. I wanted to put up some photos here but I feel so lazy. Lol I should really do it right now rather than waiting for the next time. I know I won't do it the next time because I know I will be lazy again.

Sigh.. I really feel very lazy to go to the living room to get it. Hahaha I think I will just relax for tonight. Tomorrow is another long day at work. I am making up the time for Thursday since I am taking 3 hours off to go see photos and choose for photo album. Can't wait to see the photos. Hehehe.. the sneak peek by Tandem Photography is very very nice.

Think I will play my game till I go to sleep la. Hahaha..

No comments: