Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Awesome

Check this out. Incredible to see the road sunk. This was taken last month before parents flew back. We went around touring with darling's best man as well as mummy and daddy. We took few photos too. Oops, I just remembered that I was suppose to send those photos to daddy. Hehehe.. I better do it as soon as possible.


Oh but then they are not going to check their email for a week so I still have time to muck around. Hehe.. it's New Year on Sunday and it's 2012. Sounds familiar? Well, one of the movies that came out in 2009 was called 2012. Some people said it's the end of the world but I won't believe it till it happens. It could just mean a new era begins, anyway.



cimg7472

Didn't really see any damage cars that might have in the danger zone.


Oh yeah, I think I forgot to say that the aqua car that we have is between brand new and second hand. We didn't have to switch plates. Well, not that I want a personalized one because it does cost a lot to get it. It's quite cool though to have personalized one because you can put your own name or whatever things that you can think of. I saw some interesting plates but I can't remember exactly what they are. When I see one, I will put it here. =) Most of the time, people put names which is common.

No comments: