Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas dinner

Right, I can't turn the photo around even though I have tried to rotate and save it on desktop. Not idea why so I just left it at that.



cimg75531

We had dinner at aunty's place on eve's night and exchange presents after that. They had a look at the hard copy of the wedding photos. Time flies so fast that we had to leave soon for mass. It was great to go for the midnight mass. Haven't been for a while already. Darling said that I shouldn't forget the formality and that we should go once in a while.


Anyway, I knew what present we got for ourselves. Ps3. Yay.. I just opened it out just now and charge the controllers. Hehehe.. They are all in black colour. Hehehe.. I actually thought of buying cufflink box for darling. I don't mean the box, I mean cufflinks in the box. Lol. But he has a lot already so I bought him a gaming mouse and keyboard.


Guess what, I left the keyboard wrapped up in the office. My thought was, I bring it home on Friday before Christmas eve and surprise him but when the earthquake happen, I had to do my duty as Civil Defence member and I forgot all about it until I reach home. Of course, I couldn't get back in because they wouldn't let staff go in there. So yeala, darling had to wait for his present till Wednesday. Hahaha..

No comments: