Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Yay

Ceremony is coming soon. Last night, I was chatting with mummy and she was just saying that she is flying over on Thursday and we are meeting her at the airport to get some things. Then, on Sunday, we are picking her up already. Great huh. That means, I will be busy and won't be able to blog that much here. Well, doesn't matter. Sis will be helping me to blog here till I am a little free the week after the ceremony. Yay..

Yes, I keep saying that my make up appointment is this Friday. Hehe.. I am excited to see what is there in store for me from the make up artist. She was recommended by our photographer so I am sure that she will want to do her best. I wonder if she is going to use the best eyelash growth product on me or not. Hehehe.. Can't wait.

Today's weather is so good. I so wanted to hang the clothes outside. It's really super hot. Guess now that it's summer, clothes are going to dry more often, that is if I plan properly to wash the clothes and check the weather in advance.

No comments: