Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wedding

It's been a while since I last blogged. Was busy due to wedding and parents here. Anyway, wedding went well except the cake part. I didn't think of assigning someone to take care of the cake and cut the cake. We didn't have a knife and used the cake server to cut. Haha.. must be really funny.

392827_10150482920437932_542502931_10831664_705984607_n1


Right.. I just attached one photo here since most are on facebook. Still have to wait for the professional photographers to come back with more. Actually, we have to choose the photos that we want from however many that they have taken. Will try to put up some here if possible.


I just realise that I have been posting as Ivy ever since I added them to my blog. Oops.. Christmas is coming up and there are quite a few events coming up, work fun events. Yay... maybe we might have Christmas presents exchange. Hehee.. need to check out some equestrian apparel and buy some for people. January is another busy month, I suppose. So far, we have 2 friends coming to visit so hopefully that will be something for us to look forward to. Might plan something for February in January huh.

No comments: