Sunday, October 30, 2011

Been a while

It's been a while since I last blogged here. Well, we had a long weekend last week. Used it to the max. Hoho.. anyway, we bought our rings already. It's 2 weeks from now. My make up trial appointment is this coming Friday. Can't wait to see how I want it to be like. I actually have no idea how I want it. I need to look up some magazines and take a few photos of some nice hair style and make ups.

Anyway, it's just so cool that we have new computers at work and it's working so well. It's much faster and more efficient too. Very great. Not sure if POS systems are part of the package that comes in or not. They haven't set up all completely, I think. We had nibbles and drinks the last Friday and it was good. Good to talk about other stuff outside work time.

Oh yeah, darling and I did gardening over weekend and it was so tiring and awesome. The grass is short now. Sometimes, it does feel like a hassle that we have to do them once in a while but oh well, what to do, they do grow over time. I washed the clothes and hang them outside too. Today, it's not so sunny so it's going to take a while to dry. Sigh, hopefully it will be more sunny after lunch time.

No comments: