Wednesday, November 30, 2011

last day of november

its so sunny out, yet im cooped up in my room, learning about fulminant sepsis caused by Capnocytophaga Carnimorsus.

you'll be asking, Why? It's holidays! Why am I learning this?

Well, I have been recommended the medscape website, and I'm learning a case each day. Seems useful for next year :) I must accumulate lots of cases by Jan!

I would be so awesome if I could have a pro learning environment in my room itself. if i had an LCD tv or even lcd projectors that i can project the cases or readings onto my wall facing my bed, I can pretend to carry out a presentation, wouldn't that be an easy and fun way of learning? Hehe

Besides that, I have been learning guitar diligently. If i had to learn by myself, I would probably have not gotten anywhere, but learning with a friend helps a lot!

I will be making sushi today, first time unsupervised by mummy hehe

I'll let you know how it goes.

xx

No comments: