Thursday, December 01, 2011

Nosy

I am always the nosy one, wanting to know what's going on and what people are gossiping. But when it comes to talking something bad about me, I don't show how I feel but I will feel disappointed or annoyed. I know everyone has bad habits and humans, somehow, will say what they think. I do try to understand that people have bad habits and will be talked about. But for me, I guess I just feel annoyed or irritated even though I know about my bad habits. It's bad huh. =P

It's just bad day hence the babbling above. Anyway, I am back to playing facebook game Zuma Blitz. Lol I always play games huh. Well, I should really do more research on upgrading the house like the kitchen flooring. A quick step laminate flooring guide would do or maybe someone can give me few hints. I don't really want to spend so much though but I think the kitchen floor needs an upgrade.

No comments: