Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rain rain go away

It's been pouring rain. Hard. I got wet when I reached office. Apparently, it is because of the low pressure thing in the atmosphere and it is going to move towards North Island. Sis said it rained the whole day in Dunedin yesterday so today, it's my turn. Lucky for people who don't need to go out from the house. Stay warm inside.

So I watched Uninhabited, Quanrantine 2 and .. oops I forgot what is the other movie called. It's a chinese one with a bit of wing chun. It's a little bit different.

I haven't got time to search other things which I usually do. Like jobs on internet. That was what I always do. Maybe I should try Technical Recruiter jobs? Lol it might help. I am probably never going to stop searching because, a: it is interesting to see what jobs are on the market. b; I do want to look for better job though I think I should stick to my current job.

Well, the economy isn't good so no one is looking elsewhere unless they are very experienced and capable of anything else. I was watching 60 minutes on tv last Sunday and Kiwis in Australia said, don't move there because of benefits and work opportunities. The grass may look greener but it is not. It is true though.
It really depends on individuals' decisions.

No comments: