Friday, October 14, 2011

Now

Weather has been fine lately and sunny too but it's not exactly very warm when you are walking outside. It's cold under the shade though but a little warm under the sun. Anyway, it's good since I can hang the clothes outside. Yay...

Anyway, this Saturday I have facial treatments to go and I am working overtime in the morning. Crazy I know but having the extra money is going to help. =) Anyway, I am almost done with all the preps for wedding. I just need to finalize all. I keep saying it but I haven't exactly done much. Lol but I just have to wait till nearer the time.

I kept playing the game, Zuma Blitz on facebook. Quite addictive too. Hahaha.. not sure having bigger computer monitors would help or not. I need a good mouse to be fast. Talking about monitors, we got new computers at work. The monitor is bigger and wider. So fun. =P

No comments: