Monday, September 19, 2011

My schedule

Happy belated birthday to my cousin, Lynthia. Not sure if she got my message on her what's app on the day though.

Oopss supposed to put this post up a while ago. Anyway, what have I been doing so far? I saw the engagement photos and they were great. I love them. Have to wait till the album comes out first then maybe I shall put it on facebook. Yay.. then everyone can have a look.

Anyway, recently I am into another game similar to tumblebug. It's called Zuma Blitz. I was bored one day and I was losing points in bejeweled blitz so I decide to move on to another game. Lol it's keeping me busy as well as planning wedding stuff. Oh yeah, my invitation cards are done and I am sending them out starting tomorrow. So the next thing to do list is to do my programme list for the day. There's other stuff as well. I should be using ipad or Tablet to keep track instead of using papers and folder actually.

But really, for me, it's easier to use folder and papers because I can take it anywhere I want. I even took it to work and do it during my breaks and lunch time. Lol..

Anyway, so far we have been busy with friends and also going here and there too. Well, I just wanted to get everything done by end of this month so I don't have to think about it till late October. Then, I also have doces pares stick to practice too since the grading is the day before wedding. Lol I am going to be super busy till early next year.

Then, I want to plan for holidays after that. Lol I need it.

No comments: