Monday, September 26, 2011

One week

It's just a random title. I think I haven't been blogging for a week. Been busy doing more invitation cards and organising more things. Also, it was a friend's birthday so we spent time with her.

Hmm.. I went to the venue place yesterday and got quite a few things sorted. Oh the flowers too and the musics. I just haven't got the time to look through the things and put them down on plan. Need to do them for the next couple of days. I am really so busy. Well, it does keep me going though.

With everything going and me getting through things, I don't think I need rv towing huh. I guess come January, things will start to slow down. Oh yeah, I might be working through Christmas since darling can't take Christmas off. I don't mean on Christmas day.

Oh yeah, air asia is having cheap sales again. Hmm.. I am thinking of going back to Malaysia again but maybe won't stop in one place for so long.

No comments: