Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yes

I have additional two people who will be blogging here. If it doesn't sound like me, then it is them. One has started already. Can't really see their nickname. Not sure if it is because of the template or what but when they are on holiday, they will help me to upload a new one.

Well, it's just that my blog is a little boring so I thought of asking them to join in and they can blog anything and anytime they want. They do blog, just not anymore. Right, I shall get back to relaxing and doing the wed stuff.

Did I mention that the engagement photoshoots are awesome. I love them. Yes they are expensive when you buy the album. But this is once in your life so I know I would want one. Sigh, there goes the money but I think it will be worth it in the end.

Weather has turned gloomy and we are just staying at home. Darling has his assignment to do while I relax or go online. Yay..

No comments: