Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Useful articles

I have a list of links which I would like to share here. I usually read the news during my break at work and I always save the links of the articles that I thought is good. =) Lol it's mostly about jobs, to make it worse and boring. I was reading this today and I thought it was quite good. It does reflect what people are thinking and it's true.

If you are into boosting your income, you should read this article. I am just going to put a few here because there are quite a lot that I saved up.

Time sure pass very fast. It is almost the end of August. Half of the year is gone. I can't even think what significant stuff I have done this year except my April holiday. Well, there are the destructive earthquake and snow days. Coming up is the wedding ceremony. Might not even do anything for Christmas. No one is in Christchurch. Darling's cousin and hubby are not coming from Aussie since they are expecting. Probably going to be boring Christmas. Sigh..

It's probably too late to buy maternity clothes for darling's cousin now since we are not seeing her and she is coming here till next year. Well, I guess she can always keep for her next little ones. Lol

No comments: