Sunday, August 28, 2011

Daily update

Right, it's the weekend already and I have a lot to do. Need to sort out more things for the wed stuff and we had a engagement photoshoot yesterday.

The photoshoot was great, we took about 2 hours and half to do all. Our photographer showed one photo for us and that photo was amazing. I love that shot. I think we are seeing the photos in two weeks time as we already set a date to go over and see them and perhaps talk more about our agenda for the day and our package. Hmm.. so maybe I can put some photos when she has already shown us. Can't wait.

Seems like I am going to be busy for the next 2 months. I have to practice my Doce Pares stick too as the grading is coming up in November. The master doesn't come to NZ that often so this is the chance. Unless I decide to fly to Adelaide and grade there. Lol, it wouldn't be too bad considering that I can visit friend and cousin there. Hehehe.. I haven't been there before.

Right, I have to get back to doing my invitation cards. I am trying to cut cost by doing them myself and sending them out. I mean, I research about it and it cost a lot to send out pretty invitation cards. They even have birthday party invitations cards too. Don't think I need to do that one since I don't have that big birthday party. Hoho.. I mean, I know I had one when I was younger but I cannot remember if my mum did that for me. Hmm..

No comments: