Sunday, August 21, 2011

More and more

Bought this last year and it has been in my draft post for so long and I thought I should post it out, colour my blog. Lol



mt-cooknew-year3

Break the ice of this post. Hehehe.. anyway, I managed to watch some of my NCIS series. I haven't watch my series since last year. I haven't got time since as I was always busy with something, watch movies instead and spending time with hubby.


Anyway, just on a random thought. I am not looking to buy houses but browsing. Most of the old houses I look have bath tubs. Now I am not a fan of bath tubs even though I know it is fun to sit in it and relax in a bathwater. I much prefer shower cubicle. But these clawfoot tubs I saw online are quite nice. They are big though and I am sure they are going to cost a lot.


I mean, I can always renovate the house with nice bathtubs but. Expensive. =[

No comments: