Monday, August 15, 2011

Snowboard or ski

I still feel a little sore even though it has been 2 days since. Oh yeah, I must really say that snowboard is really fun. I would love to go again. Think I might try ski first and then see which one I really like. Ski looks easy because you don't fall down that much.

Oh yeah, apparently wing chun helps to be good in snowboard. Well you do have to think tall and not move your body. You only move your knee, toe and heels to turn right or left. I got sore arms maybe from holding the snowboard walking up and down the slope. Gosh, the slope is not even that steep.

You do see people all ages fall when they snowboard. It's not easy but it's fun. It is an expensive hobby if you do go occasionally. If I go, I probably will have to look for cheap massage therapy program online. Just because I feel sore after snowboard. Lol maybe I will get used to it after a while.

Friend is going to organise another one in Sept, which is the end of the season. Depends on the weather though.

No comments: