Monday, August 15, 2011

Snow!!

Guess what? It's snowing outside. It snowed a little bit yesterday and was very cold but not up to the point where it was too dangerous to drive.

Anyway, we caught up with friends yesterday for lunch and last night for supper. It was an early supper I think because it was 8pm when we ate. It was really nice socializing with friends since we don't usually go out that much. We do have other things to do besides cleaning house and relax at home.

Anyway, I didn't really sleep in today because it is not a good habit. It will cause disruptions to my sleep later in the night. So we do try to get up early and do something or we could just lie in bed. I am still a little sore from snowboarding. It is a good chance to relax at home today too. Hehehe.. I can browse internet and blog too since I seldom have the time to do this. I do make an effort to blog because it has been part of me for so long. Hmm.. I am going to check out some ekg while I am online.

Going to stay in bed and watch some movies. Try to relax as much as possible because I am going to be busy for the next 2 weeks. Oh oh.. a friend from Msia is coming in Sept. Even more fun and busy since there are things that I am looking forward to and things to do. Yay..

No comments: