Saturday, July 23, 2011

i am just updating

I have been lazy and not blogging much. I did have extra time and yet I didn't blog. Lousy yeah.. Anyway, we came back from Dunedin and got sick on Tuesday. Lol didn't end up going to wing chun for the rest of the week. It was so nice, just sitting at home, watching tv and onlining at the same time. Oh and we slept early too. Yes, I snore very loud since I was sick. Well still am sick since I am feeling very tired and my legs are quite sore.

I don't really have appetite to eat anything but I am getting hungry. Am just going to eat mushroom soup with garlic bread. With darling of course. Finally got the camera bag from daddy when he flew to Chch. Lol we forgot to bring it back because we thought we don't want to put it in the car and brought it into sherp's flat. Ended up leaving it there.

That's pretty much summed up the week. Apparently it's going to snow this weekend. Hmm.. maybe can play snow fight yeah. I want to go skiing too. A friend mentioned that her friends are interested and we are planning to go next weekend. Hopefully Mt Hutt will be open that weekend.

Lol this morning there was an aftershock and it was 5.1. Apparently, it can be felt until South Dunedin so I am not sure whether veep or sherp felt it or not. It definitely woke me up in the early morning. Well, most people got woken up.

I need to start writing down the things I need to do for end of this year and also any upcoming events. Lol at least there are some things I am looking forward to. Need to look at rings for wedding ceremony too. Don't really want to get simple stackable rings though. Need nicer ones.

No comments: