Sunday, August 14, 2011

More snow

Apparently, it is going to snow this weekend and it is going to last more than one day. News just said to ask residents to be prepared to stay indoors for three days. Hmm.. sounds like it is a good time to relax and rest more. I am thinking of focusing more on the wedding stuff but haven't bought printer ink yet. They don't open on Sunday. Sigh.. it's not my fault that I don't have printer ink. I already asked for help but didn't do it. Sigh.. now I can only wait to buy by the end of the week and only do it when the following week.

Maybe I will watch movies during the relax time. Hoho.. and maybe I can browse internet and look out for discount backwoods cigars. Lol no wonder these days, it was so cold. Yesterday went to swimming pool and when I got out from pool, it was freezing cold. Sigh..

Anyway, blog was down from last week till now so after this, my blog will be bombarded with posts. I have got quite a bit to post. There will be snow posts coming up and oh yeah, snowboard too. Went snowboard too and got some photos. It was awesome. I love it and I will be going back again. Friend said she will organise again.

No comments: