Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nice trip

So I am back in Chch after spending a few days in Dunedin. Yes, mummy and daddy is here. There are some photos on facebook that sherp has uploaded. I shall upload a few photos once I get camera back. Accidentally left it behind in Dunedin. Oops..

Sigh... No more long weekends huh. Have to wait till October on Labour weekend. Don't think there is any holiday on Halloween otherwise it would be fun to send out Halloween invitations for a party. It would be fun to dress up and be scary. I don't want to be scared though. The last night before we flew back, we watched scary movies. It's not very scary though. I jumped when Ivy screamed. Yeah.. hehehe.. I feel like going on holidays again. Lol I guess everyone will feel like that.

Anyway, I have sore throat from holiday. Sigh.. trying to stay warm and drink lots of water. I want to go skiing so have to be well. Hmm.. right. I shall go back to watch Transformer.

No comments: