Sunday, July 10, 2011

Awesome




transformers_dark_of_the_moon_ver5

Went to watch this movie at the cinema last night. It was super cool. I love it. I know some people said that it was an ok movie, they don't like it or they like it. For me, I used to watch this cartoon series when I was younger so obviously I will watch the movie. Darling agreed with me that it is worth watching in the cinema but he thought it was an ok movie since he is not a big fan of the cartoon series.


Anyway, I was browsing the news article when I came across this. More people are getting laid off from work recently. It was all over the news. Sigh.. I do not think anyone would want to leave their job at the moment. I have been walking around the mall today and there are jobs around though. Probably just part time. I think people would want to have a job just to pay the bills.


Guess what, just now the news announced that there was a tornado in Waikanae. Sigh.. disasters are everywhere. At this time, I think people should really get life insurance just to protect their family in case of anything. Life is so uncertain. We can only hope and pray.

No comments: