Sunday, July 10, 2011

Movies

Lately, there are a lot of new movies coming out. Even the drama type ones are quite interesting though they are not worth watching in the cinema. Just have to wait for them to come out in dvds and then we shall go to United Video store to rent. Hmm.. sounds like a good idea huh.

Super 8 is not too bad. The director directed Fringe series and this series is quite cool to watch. It's so addictive too. Darling and I follow this series. The new season is coming out in September so we have to wait until then.

220px-super_8_poster

There's more but I shall not talk too much. Go check out on imdb.com on upcoming movies. Maybe I should try setting up my own movie theatre room. I would need lots of cables to connect this and that. Gosh, that would be quite complicated. Have to get darling to check them out and learn to connect dvi to hdmi cables.

1 comment:

LX said...

Me always no time to keep up with the movies!