Sunday, July 10, 2011

Holiday Tales Part V

Ok I have no idea what I was going to write about this photo even though I left it in one of my draft posts. Lol. Anyway, it is Phi Phi island from a distance. The hotel we stayed was just right in front of the beach. It is cool to stay right in front of the beach though. Certainly once in a lifetime. No I don't think I would stay there again. I don't mean the hotel, I meant right in front of the beach.

img_0622


Cold!!! is what I will tell you if you ask me how am I doing lately. It was -4 degrees on Monday morning when I walked from the car to work and 0 degrees today. Super cold. Two more months before spring. Counting down the days till it is warm. At least I have something to look forward to this month. Yay!! I am seeing mummy and daddy. *jumping up and down*


Roughly I have ideas on how to plan my wedding but I really have no idea what kind I want. Most women are happy to be getting married I am sure and they usually always have engagement rings on their promise ring finger. Oh wait, I am not too sure what promise ring finger means but I knew it is linked to married stuff. Lol


For the honeymoon, you definitely want to go somewhere like the photo above yeah? Hehehe..


No comments: