

courtesy of google
Be it kitchen or the tiles, I am sure some people will like metal-like furnitures. In my opinion, it makes the house look modern, very sophisticated.
The first photo shows different stainless steel tiles. I think I would have it in the kitchen area. =) It looks nicer there. But I prefer to have bigger tiles though.
Anyway, I find it very hard to put my book down for even a moment. I am currently reading The Boleyn Inheritance. I feel that I don't pick up the words or sentences as fast as others. Try comparing me and veep. I bet you, she has better written English than I do. Ish.. it's annoying you know. I am learning but very slowly. A friend commented that I read intelligent books. Hmm.. I'm getting perasan now, better don't say anymore. Hehehe.. Anyway, I googled about the history of King Henry's wives and I know the ending of the book. Kind of spoiling it but I want to know since I cannot sit and finish reading the whole book without distractions.
No comments:
Post a Comment