Tuesday, August 07, 2018

The game

It's funny that I tend to have so much to write about when it is during the inconvenient time. Then when I actually sit down to write, I forgot everything. Irritating.

The only thing I could only think about on what to write is my pokemon game.

This game started 2 years ago as an app on the phone. I wasn't very interested at the time but hubby went on to download the app onto my phone and got me to play the game with him. So basically, when you encounter the pokemon while you are walking,  you click on it to catch it by holding it and swipe upwards. Then,  when you have the unlimited incubator on, you can walk with the phone to hatch the eggs.

As time passes, I get even more motivated to walk more to hatch the eggs. So this has boosted my health. The game is making me walk more. I am probably one of the 1% who still plays the game. Hubby has stopped a year ago after he got bored. At this stage, I am quite motivated to collect all the pokemon to complete my pokedex. Yep, I am a collector.

#games

No comments: