Monday, August 06, 2018

Becoming better or not

I have been wanting to say this.

I know the grass is not greener on the other side. I had thought about this before if I hadn't met my hubby. But. There are pros and cons.

I think I am have become a better person by thinking about others but that doesn't mean I am 100% perfect. I know I have improved on being stingy and thinking about others needs before my own. I know I have become mature because I am serious on financial and getting things/chores done.

I also know I have become a different person that my cousins probably don't know now and my family probably don't like. The OCD and perfectionist has surfaced and it probably annoys some people in my life. The travel bug got me and I realized that I love travelling and would love to backpack the world and do what the others do. Travel and blog.

There is more of me, I am sure, I just cannot remember now. At least I get this off my chest.

#travels #rants #life

No comments: