Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pushing harder each time

I am back again. Am trying my best to blog again since I have my laptop/tablet. It's easy to move around with it since it is small and instead of mouse, I just have to touch the screen. Makes my life easier. =P

This weekend is about relaxing. Crossfit this week gave me a sore body. I did pushed myself just because I wanted my body to tone up faster but I guess it doesn't work that way. Lol my tummy is still a bit fat. Yes with all the fat.  Now that I think back, I did eat a lot of fatty food. Need to start eating more home cooked food, meaning I have to cook more often. Time to cook more on one night session and save them up to eat another night. Yum yum

So I should so blog about movies since I have been watching so many. Either in the cinema, renting or streaming online. Oh yeah even on tv as well. I probably will lose the focus of it and go back to blogging as normal.

Also it is time for us to go on holiday again since October 2012. Can only go next year though. My definition of holiday is going overseas, not the same as others.

No comments: