Sunday, June 15, 2014

Blogging is a new trend

I've been reading a lot of articles online everyday. There are so many good articles out there nowadays that helps people on the daily basis. Be it exercise or advice on things.

Hubby does a lot of googling for martial arts and exercises. I am impressed by the articles that he found and have read all of them. So apparently, crossfit helps women who goes into labour or with their pregnancy. Or it helps most people with getting the 6 pack abs or get fit. Quite interesting and surprisingly, I want it too.

I think reading a lot of articles also helps me with improving my knowledge as well. At this moment, I cannot think of any specifics. My daddy always tells me to read newspaper to broaden the knowledge. I used to think, nahh.. they are too boring but I am quite addicted to read the news on www.stuff.co.nz everyday to find out what is going on in the world out there.

I guess blogging is good because you read what others say and this will start something in your mind.

No comments: