Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Gone for so long

I have been gone for so long. Thought of reviving my blog but it is hard to find time to do this.

I suppose I could type a thing or two, save it up in my thumbdrive and posted here. I am definitely keeping this blog because I may be using this for the future.

Am planning to travel more but of course $$. Just need to research the cheap budget airlines. I found an article the other day about finding cheap flights. I think nowadays people tend to travel on budget airlines because you do want to spend your money wisely. There was a travel expo over the weekend but we didn't attend. I don't know if I will find it useful because they are mostly tours which I prefer not to go on.

Much prefer to go by myself if I know the place or research the place well enough. Anyway, first thing is to start typing during any breaks or time I have, save it on usb and upload them later. Lol I should revive it back since I plan to put on some more. I have lots to blog about if I do put them down.

Now I shall be off. Need to check what was the last time I blogged about and then let all the ideas flow out.

Ciao.

No comments: