Monday, January 14, 2013

Hot hot hot

It is the second week of the year 2013. Things have been going alright. So now we officially have a 4 bedroom house to look forward to. Yay.. lots of planning and thinking to look forward to. We are to choose colours and how we want our kitchen to look like. I don't think there is a lot to do but of course, it will take time.

I am going back to swimming classes this year. Now it is not to do with wanting to learn to swim better but more of I need to maintain my fitness level. Once it is up to level, I am sure my health would be better. Not that my health isn't good.

Work is busy too with quite a lot of work to do. At the moment, we haven't recruit new people to help me with the project but I am going alright. I try to be as fast as I can. Hehe..

Need to get ready for wing chun soon. Think we will be home quite late tonight and very tired too. Lol it's just too hot to be exercising these days.

No comments: