Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Next up

Previous post was a quick note to say that I am back and will get back to normal life. I am still feeling tired and sleepy. Probably jetlagged. Takes time to get back to daily routine life.


Anyway, holiday was great. I enjoyed my time away from home. I shall take holidays more but staying at home to do more things. I don't plan to go holiday overseas anytime soon since I need to save up for my trip to Machu Pichu which is going to take me some time to save up since it is an expensive trip.

I also want to focus on my current role which is project work so that I can do well and hopefully I can progress further. I know it takes time and I don't mind. Now we don't have kids so I am going to try focus 100%. I might not be able to do it when there are kids.

No comments: