Saturday, July 28, 2012

27 July

Brr... it is freezing cold everyday though the sun is out.

I was stamping the work stuff today when I saw the date is 27 July. I wondered what I have done or achieve this year. Nothing. Sigh.. I really haven't done anything interesting and eventful. So depressing to be thinking like that. I did exercise and lost a bit of fats on the stomach. Did swimming every week and attend martial art classes. Other than that, I haven't done anything.

Sigh.. I thought of attending some courses to upskill myself but I am not sure if I have the time. I am already doing a lot of things every day so I need some time to relax and rest too. But I still felt that I haven't done much. Have to make time to read some business writing books as I need to improve myself.

Oh wait, I did read up some careers, CV and cover letter books to improve writings in cover letter. Ok, I did do some stuff this year but they are not just eventful. It is just little things that builds up slowly. Lol

I just can't wait to go on holidays. I do need it seeing that I have been working every day to accumulate my annual leave. Oh I have yet to post about the girls tea party. It is still in the draft.

No comments: