Sunday, June 10, 2012

My awful rants

This was meant to be posted on Wednesday night. =P

The snow actually caused a lot of disruptions. Can't do normal things and can't even take the car out. Opening the gate is one of the problem. The snow build up on the driveway and I had to shovel them out of the way in order for me to open the gate. Driving out of the driveway is alright I suppose, just have to be slow and careful.

It was definitely a good day/night to have hotpot if there was one.  =( Sigh.. life is boring huh when there was nothing to do or look forward to. So far only the upcoming holidays.

Yes, this is a ranting post. I am sorry for my readers who reads my ranting posts all the time because my life sucks at times. I don't mean my life is not good enough just because it sucks. I am just ranting because some part of my life sucks.

No comments: