Sunday, May 13, 2012

I do post about earthquakes

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world. My mummy is having holidays at the moment so she won't see this message.

Nothing exciting happening here except the fact that the internet went down and I was absolutely bored sitting at home. Lucky we got potluck dinner at friend's house and it was good chatting.

Oh yeah, I failed to mention that I have been blogging about earthquakes in my previous blog so readers will definitely hear of aftershocks here in Christchurch.We had a sharp jolt yesterday. I was putting clothes back into drawers. I jumped as if someone had frightened me. Of course I didn't panicked. I didn't think it was that big and the house is still standing. Lol as if it is such big disasters.

I shouldn't say that a big one won't happen just because we have had one but anyway, it was just a sharp jolt. Nothing more.

Yes, once again, Happy Mother's Day. I shall be back blogging here tomorrow. =)

No comments: