Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back to Geo

I noticed that my pageview for this blog increases. Yay.. hopefully it's going to be great. =)

I am about to put on some links on science. Guess what, one of geology lecturers from uni found ancient liquefaction in his backyard. How cool is that!! I would love to study that kind of stuff with lecturer and widen my knowledge.

But I don't like exams or writing reports. I only like to widen my knowledge. =) I read on stuff about sea bed volcano. It is seriously so interesting to read about it. Yes, I know some of you find it boring and most likely said that I am boring but I find them interesting. Lol

I just realize that I have blog more than 8 times this month. Hehe.. well, it's just because I haven't been blogging and I have so much to talk about.

Signing off..

No comments: