Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Best before

We were at the expo when darling wanted to have a cold drink. So he bought the white powerade and started drinking. My eyes caught the best before date and showed him. He didn't dare to drink after that. I said we could go tell the person that it has been few months after the best before date but he said it's best before not expiry date.



cimg7660

So anyone, do you think it's wise to drink or eat anything after the best before date?


Darling has been working hard since last week, working overtime paid and non-paid. I hope he didn't stress too much. Might have to get him fetal doppler if this continues. Well, it was just because he got switched to another team recently. At the moment, I am comfortable with where I am but of course, I do want to move on. It's just that it's hard to get a better one. So I am not in a rush. It's ongoing though.

No comments: