Monday, February 20, 2012

A little update

I found this article on stuff when I was doing my usual reads during my break time. Gosh, that does sounds scary to hear that companies are slashing jobs.

Anyway, I haven't been blogging for a while. Been busy working and doing other stuff and lazy too. Lol. I think the last time I blogged, it was after Chinese New Year weekend and I stopped. Yes, new mum on the block is blogging too and it's cool.

Yes, I know I have to find a new template so people can see who blogged on the post. I am going to try my best to find time to do it but it's going to take time though. So, I uploaded some wedding photos onto facebook so people can see some. We haven't got our photo albums yet as they are being sent off to be printed and will definitely take some time to come back to us.

We did horse riding for Valentine and it was awesome. I love it because it was something that I haven't done before. Gosh, I was so sore the next few days and can hardly walk fast. Hahaha.. I was in pain for a bit though. My birthday is coming up so yes, another thing on the calendar list.

Hopefully, March will be a quiet month because April sounds like busy Easter weekend and darling's cousin and family coming. Can't wait to see little Abi again. Yay!!

Oh yeah, sis was over in Chch last night. She bus back already. It was nice to have her around, playing ps3 and helping me with the wedding scrapbook. Hehe.. she is more creative than me so she knows what to do with them. I have blank mind when it comes to that. Dancing and singing on ps3 was great. Maybe we should have use cad microphones. Hohoho..

No comments: