Thursday, January 26, 2012

More celebrations

I was reading the stuff website when I came across this article about a woman assaulting a teenager. I thought weird, what does assault actually means so I decide to read about it and found out that the mother slapped a teenager for bullying her daughter. Gosh, that means you are restricted to do a lot of things to people. I think if you bully people, you can get convicted.

I don't blame her for slapping the teenager. She or he deserves it. My opinion is, teenagers nowadays are so rude and parents can't even control or discipline them like our parents' generations. Seriously..

Ok, so I was brought up to be obedient so my parents don't have any problems with me but what about those teenagers who don't listen/not obedient. Poor their parents for having such a hard time trying to deal with them. Sigh.. I pity them.

Anyway, Valentine's Day is coming up soon. Gosh, need to think of something to buy or get for darling. Must be something that he likes though. Then, my birthday is coming up next too. Goody... hahaha.. maybe I should check out gift ideas dad so I have an idea of what to give to darling. Hm.. it's a step ahead at least. Hehehe..

No comments: