Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gardening Cont

Gardening continued. I haven't taken a photo of the current garden. We shoved more grass out and tried to level the ground. Unfortunately there were some big tree roots inside the soil so now we have to get someone from tree stump removal to remove it.

The plan is that after the tree stump removal, we are going to put the sand over the top to level everything and then the slab pavements. This time, we are getting the trailer with a friend's car and maybe help. The friend has offered his car as they got tow bar and we don't. It's going to take a while but I am sure we will have these done by end of the year.

That's one of our new year resolutions. Lol speaking about exercising from sis' post, I am also going to try exercising again, just for the sake of keeping fit. I guess it's also something to keep myself busy and healthy.

Hmm... we have second part of dinner and playing card games. Yay.. can't wait. On another note, I want to get a nice sunglasses for myself. I always squint my eyes when in the sun. I want something stylisish too. Not sure if got such word, hoho.. anyway, maybe something like Roberto Cavalli sunglasses? Hmm..

No comments: