Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ignore me

The weather is supposed to be miserable from weekend onwards but the weekend was so nice. I managed to wash and get some clothes dry. A friend is leaving us to go out of country and may not come back here if she found a job in her home country. Sigh.. going to miss her and mosaic is going to lose one person to help out with things. This friend does help quite a bit at mosaic so it's not going to be the same without her. Anyway, I should  be wishing her all the best not moaning about losing her. =P

Last week, I asked myself what is wrong with the people around me because they kept asking the questions they could have answered themselves instead of asking me. I think it was the time of the month so this week since my mood is much better. Seriously it's just plain annoying questions. Urgh.. enough of these..

Need to start planning resolutions. I thought planning resolutions are wasting time because sometimes you don't do them or get things done but darling thinks we should have them. So ok, we will have to give it a try. It's not that I won't do just that I always get the influence from darling that we delay things then end up not doing them.

Sigh.. I should stop complaining about things but can't help thinking about them. I may not show them in my actions but I sure know how to put them here. Hohoho..  It's nearly mid January. Summer is ending next month and then it's autumn. Gosh.. I should start taking out my winter jackets. I want to look around for marmot jackets because they do look very comfy and warm. I should eh... =P

No comments: