Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Life goes on

I think I ran out of ideas on what to put for my titles. Sigh.. anyway, we got a new car. Hehehe.. I haven't got the time to upload it up so maybe another time I suppose. It's blue. =) Maybe sis will upload it for me. *hint hint* Hohoho..

Anyway, can't believe that the year is almost over and Christmas is coming up. Don't think I will take Christmas off yeah? Save it for next year holiday. Teehee.. I read this article today on Economic situation. Sounds scary because people are already losing jobs, harder to get jobs due to earthquakes and etc.. (if you have been reading www.stuff.co.nz). To me, it just means hardship. Sigh.. a friend was just saying sounds like the world is ending. Hahaha.. I don't believe that because you won't know until it comes. There won't be warning so life still goes on.

We've got a work function dinner coming up soon and I am part of the committee. =) Just something to fill up my time now that I am a little free. Not exactly very free, I still should upskill myself and update my CV and send it out. If people are advertising lah.

No comments: